- Home /
- Agri-Fab 175 LB ATV Tow-Behind Spreader (45-0329)
This large-capacity broadcast-spreader from Agri-Fab has been designed for the thorough and efficient application of seed, fertiliser, salt and pesticides over very large areas (it will cover an area of around 6000m2 on a single 79kg hopper).
Its wide distribution pattern (3.6m) ensures you’ll be able to cover your lawn with the fewest possible passes.
The Agri-Fab 45-0329 ATV Broadcast Spreader has been built to last, with its rust-resistant spreader-plate and hopper, steel gearing and premium-quality ball-bearing wheels all combining to ensure it will keep on performing, season after season.
Suitable for use with any make of all-terrain vehicle, the Agri-Fab 45-0329 is equipped with extra-large pneumatic tyres that provide improved traction, while also being gentle on the turf.
All the controls can be easily reached from the driver’s seat of your ATV; and a durable vinyl hopper-cover is supplied as standard.
- Extra-wide distribution path; ideal for large-scale spreading jobs
- Will cover up to 6000m2. on a single hopper
- Corrosion-resistant hopper and spreader-plate
- Heavy-duty steel gearing
- Smooth-running ball-bearing wheels won’t stiffen over time
- Large tyres for superior traction
- All controls accessible from the driver’s seat
- Vinyl hopper-cover included
Spreader Type Broadcast, Tow-behind Towing Mechanism No Hopper Capacity 79kg Hopper Construction Poly Spreading Width 3.6m Coverage Per Fill (Max.) Up to 6000m2 Flow Rate Control Adjustable from Tractor Seat Gearing Heavy-Duty Steel Axle Metal Wheels 380mm x 150mm Ideal for Spreading Pellet Fertilisers, Granular Fertilisers, Seeds Also Suitable for Spreading Granular Herbicides, Rock Salt Warranty 3 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.