- Home /
- Hyundai 100 Petrol Water-Pump HY100 389cc 13hp Professional Petrol Water Pump - 4"/100mm Outlet
The HY100 centrifugal water pump is a highly versatile, high-performance petrol water-pump from Hyundai. Suitable for a range of proffessional water-management jobs, from pond-maintenance and flood-defence, through to swimming-pool draining and all maners of construction work. This premium quality water pump from Hyundai is suitable for professional use.
This centrigulgal, high-power pump is suprising lightweight at only 41kg, so it can be easily shifted from site to site. Supplying the power for the corrosion-resistant and impressively efficient aluminium pump is a high-capacity 389cc four-stroke air-cooled motor that develops a substantial 13hp; and which employs emission-minimising, noise-limiting and fuel-saving OHV technology.
The HYT100-A Petrol Water-Pump boasts an automatic shut-down system that prevents catastrophic engine damage should a dry oil-reservoir go unnoticed.
It’s encased in a rugged open frame constructed of light weight tubular-steel, this provides robust impact-protection and is designed for transportation and storage in mind.
This impressive pumping power is made possible due to the large 4" (100mm) inlet and outlet and is designed to be used primarily in fresh water, capable of processing solid particles up to 9mm in diameter and providing a suction lift of 7m, and a total lift of 20m.
In the box: HY100 Petrol Water Pump, Filter, Spark Plug Spanner & User Manual
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
- A high-performance petrol water-pump suitable for large-scale water-management tasks
- Powerful four-stroke engine with fuel-saving and emission-cutting OHV technology
- Large-capacity fuel-tank - enjoy long, interruption-free runs
- Premium-quality aluminium pump
- Low-oil shutdown guards against costly engine-damage
- Strong and durable tubular-steel frame
- Designed for use with clean water
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Power Hyundai IC 390cc Engine Capacity 13hp / 4.9kW @ 4000rpm Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6.5 Litres Flow Rate (Max.) 750.00 L/min Maximum Head 28m Delivery Diameter No Suction Diameter No Max. Particle Size 9mm Max. Submersion Depth 7m Dimensions (HxWxL) 660 x 510 x 550mm